Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello, Guest, welcome to the Seaside Isle Pack's site! Be sure to read through all rules and guides before joining!
Members, the WQ thread has opened! Be sure to post and welcome all new applicants here!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Goodbye ;-;
Pack Warnings EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 1:03 pm by Halia

» Ship it or Rip it!
Pack Warnings EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:35 pm by Halia

» Time Skip
Pack Warnings EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 11:02 pm by Halia

» Activity!
Pack Warnings EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 8:02 pm by Halia

» Tritopiulis - Multiple RP Site
Pack Warnings EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 1:01 am by Caius

» Kill, kiss or marry!
Pack Warnings EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 9:38 pm by Ruff

» A-Z
Pack Warnings EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 7:28 pm by Halia

» Word Association
Pack Warnings EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 4:49 pm by Halia

» EFA
Pack Warnings EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 12:54 am by Kaylani

RP Time and Weather

Midday

Partly Cloudy || Humid || Cool

ShoutBox

Pack Warnings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makoa
Alakai
Makoa

Pack Warnings Empty
PostSubject: Pack Warnings   Pack Warnings EmptyFri Jul 08, 2016 1:31 am

Warnings are given to those who refuse to obey either pack law, or site rules. There are three in total. Once a warning is given, you must know that your title in the pack may change. you may start to be looked down upon or less respected. After your third warning, you will be BANNED.
Warning 1: The first warning can be given to you by a staff member or dominat member. If you are breaking pack laws, then the warning will be given to you in the Role-play. However, if you are breaking pack rules, you will receive a PM listing what you have done wrong. If you do not improve, you will move to warning two and so on.
Warning 2: Warning two is a place you don't wish to be. If you do not improve your problem, or have a new one, a second warning will be given. You may be suspended from RP for a week. All posts you make will be deleted if you attempt to join. Or you may be banned from the site for a few days.

Warning 3:
Warning three, you are no long part of this pack. I will demote you to pack friend and/or ban you from the whole site. I warned you before, you should have listened. You may be able to join again in the future. Maybe a month or so later.
Back to top Go down
https://seaside-isle-pack.rpg-board.net

Pack Warnings
Page 1 of 1