Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello, Guest, welcome to the Seaside Isle Pack's site! Be sure to read through all rules and guides before joining!
Members, the WQ thread has opened! Be sure to post and welcome all new applicants here!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Goodbye ;-;
Goodbye ;-; EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 1:03 pm by Halia

» Ship it or Rip it!
Goodbye ;-; EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:35 pm by Halia

» Time Skip
Goodbye ;-; EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 11:02 pm by Halia

» Activity!
Goodbye ;-; EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 8:02 pm by Halia

» Tritopiulis - Multiple RP Site
Goodbye ;-; EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 1:01 am by Caius

» Kill, kiss or marry!
Goodbye ;-; EmptyWed Oct 12, 2016 9:38 pm by Ruff

» A-Z
Goodbye ;-; EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 7:28 pm by Halia

» Word Association
Goodbye ;-; EmptyThu Oct 06, 2016 4:49 pm by Halia

» EFA
Goodbye ;-; EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 12:54 am by Kaylani

RP Time and Weather

Midday

Partly Cloudy || Humid || Cool

ShoutBox

Goodbye ;-;

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Halia
Vanguard
Halia

Goodbye ;-; Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye ;-;   Goodbye ;-; EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 1:03 pm

I'm sorry to say this... but I simply can not keep up with this site anymore. Makoa has been absent for a long time now, and members have been disappearing. I thank all of you who have stayed (Moana, Maui, Caius, Luuka, Malika, and more...) and kept this site going. However, as an Administrator, I can not keep the Rp going. It is up to you if you guys want to continue roleplaying, but Halia will be removed. Again, my most sincere apologies for any inconveniences that this may cause. I enjoyed all of the times we had together here (and for some of you, at Silent Storm Pack) and I hope that we may meet again in the future.

For those of you who agree that you can not keep up with this site, I invite you to join Caius and I at a wonderfully moderated site called Tres In Unum. The site is full of both human and wolf Rps, and I think you may find it accommodating. You can find me as Cerise there if you have any questions. Site Link: http://tresinunum.freeforums.net/

Thank you again for being such a wonderful group of people to roleplay with. I'll miss you all.

- Halia
Back to top Go down

Goodbye ;-;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: INFORMATION :: Site Announcments-
Jump to: